[THIN] Re: Server farm freezing

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:07:44 -0700

There is also 824309.  I have a simliar problem to that below, but it only
affects new logons.  You enter credentials, but never get a desktop.
Existing sessions may, or may not, slow down a bit.  I haven't called in
yet for the fix because a pre-req is SP4.

adam

                      "Foote, Eric"

                      <EFoote@xxxxxxx>         To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      thin-bounce@freel        Subject:  [THIN] Re: Server farm
freezing
                      ists.org

                      09/25/2003 08:38

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

There is a Microsft HF that fixes a freezing problem that occurs when other
users log on.

324446 I think.

Eric