[THIN] Re: Server cloning problem with ghost?

  • From: "rob poston" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:21:08 -0800

Do these servers have the Broadcom Gigabit NICs installed? The hanging up
portion of your problem with Ghost is common with these NICs. I have usally had
to wave a dead chicken over my head while chanting to get to them work... or
use a different NIC.

One of many subject threads on the problem:

http://bbs.ondemandsoftware.com/forum/printer-friendly.asp?threadid=246

- Rob Poston
www.avatar-computer.com