[THIN] Re: Server capabilities

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:09:14 -0400

Run perfmon with the IO, CPU, Memory and DPC counters and profile your
server for the whole day (or Week)and see what the total usage of
Memory,CPU and IO is based on that number you should be able to
determine an approxiamte number of users you can get on ther server.

For example if you Cpu is at 30% Memory is at 40% and your IO is about
30% (avg throughout the day) then you should be able to get more users
on the box.  Maybe about 20 more users.