[THIN] Re: Server TIME/ for Outlook DST problem

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:44:19 -0500

Have a look at

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX303498&searchID=37477095

You probably want...

http://support.citrix.com/article/entry.jspa?entryID=2226

Malcolm

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of jstrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 18 January 2007 22:24
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Server TIME/ for Outlook DST problem

The below helps a bit on the support for this stupid Daylight Savings
Time (US) change.  But the basic question remains unanswered.

How can I get (if possible) Exchange/Outlook 2000 to use the server time
and not poll the local workstation.  Thin devices, Win98 and 95 will all
be WRONG in the beginning of March. Otherwise I have 3 weeks of wrong
appts for the non compliant devices.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh... (does that help?)
If I'm missing something, whack me up side of the head,but help would be
nicely and sorely appreciated.  <g>

Msg: #17 in digest
Subject: [THIN] Re: Citrix, Daylight savings time and Outlook
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:30:02 +0530
From: "Nagarajan C. Haridas" <nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello
 Microsoft has released a HOTFIX Release for the Daylight Saving . This
hot fix is mainly for Windows 2000 Servers - Extended Support as
Microsoft has stopped the support for Windows 2000 family.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx

Windows 2003 and XP professional have the release for the update and
patches along with the Microsoft updates available on the machines. If
you have extended support from MS For Windows 2K you can download and
install it .

SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com