[THIN] Re: Server Specs

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:32:54 -0400

You can purchase the 2850 with Dual Core 2.8ghz Xeon, but it is a pricey
upgrade of $959/cpu full retail.  I have no idea what dual core
Operton's cost however for comparison.

More importantly perhaps would be if the Citrix claim of 3x more users
is from a true 64bit CPU like an Operton, or if they achieved the same
results on an EM64T "64 bit" CPU like the Intel Xeon's.