[THIN] Re: Server Replication

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 07:55:40 -0700

In my opinion scripted builds are the best practice for creating additional
servers form a known good image. However, full drive imaging approach work
well too, just be sure to follow all the correct steps such as remove the
server from the farm, re-sid, etc, etc,.

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262