[THIN] Server Replication

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 10:11:09 +0100

A general question. Our 'farm' has finally reached the point where we will need
to be having identical servers (Yes I know relying on single servers is bad
practice, but cost constraints are high) in load-balanced mode. This is plain
Terminal Server 2003. I'm more or less on top of the session-sharing elements,
but would appreciate opinions on the best methodologies/software to replicate
current servers, and/or ensure new builds are identical.

Any advice greatly welcomed.

Nick

This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the attention of the
addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, this e-mail should not be disclosed to
any other person.
Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your computer
system.
Although this e-mail has been checked for viruses and other defects,
no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage arising from its
receipt or use.