[THIN] Server Refresh...

  • From: "Leatherwood, Chris D." <Chris.Leatherwood@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:28:44 -0500

Hello all-

I will soon be doing a server refresh on a portion of one of my Citrix
server farm.  The servers that will be replaced will be the CSG, STA and
one of the NFUSE servers.  Also being refreshed/replaced is a Windows
2000 terminal server loaded with apps but not using Citrix.

Has anyone had any experience replacing these types of servers in a
production environment, and if so I was just curious if you ran into any
problems that you'd like to share before I get started!  : )  I'm hoping
and expect that it will be relatively easy, but thought I'd ask anyway!
Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Chris Leatherwood
Windows System Administration