[THIN] Re: Server Lockups -- Please Help

  • From: <Dave.Boatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:38:31 +0100

Dave,
You mentioned earlier that you would perhaps try a diag. test  on the
machine. Could I give a heads-up to one of my favourite apps. Boot from =
the
specially created diskette and this will happily thrash your memory. I =
run
this for 12hrs before I start putting the O/S onto it... and it's saved =
my
bacon before.

http://www.memtest86.com
=20
Memtest86 is released under the terms of the Gnu Public License (GPL). =
Other
than the provisions of the GPL there are no restrictions for use, =
private or
commercial.=20

Kudos to Chris Brady=20

Anyway I hope this helps someone out in Thinland

Dave Boatman=20

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com