[THIN] Re: Server Lockups -- Please Help

  • From: DMelczer@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:53:39 -0400

These are the only two Metaframe servers, but I should be able to bring up
server manager from any machine and open it if this is the
case...unfortunately, even bringing up server manager from a non-Citrix
server doesn't work...the connection times out.

It's as though RPC services just completely stop responding...

Very strange.

Thanks for the attempt, though...

-Dave Melczer