[THIN] Re: Server Lockdown App?

  • From: "Tant, Brian" <Brian_Tant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:17:41 -0500

Hahaha!!  Oh sure we have one, but having one and trying to enforce it
are two different things.  Especially across ~2000 or so field sites
where the person in question is the person who is charged with enforcing
HR policies.  I might as well write up my own traffic tickets for people
that cut me off in traffic.  Nah.  I gotta have something solid.  :-)

I think I'm leaning on using a thinstall version of a browser and
locking it off from the OS file and registry services.  Just in the
preliminary testing, it looks pretty good.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!

-Brian