[THIN] Re: Server Lockdown App?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:01:41 -0500

SVS just runs the app in a separate space, so if you have plugins associated
with it they should also be loaded in that environment.  I did it with IE
and use it all the time on PC for safe browsing.  Here is a link to blog I
wrote on how I did it.

http://kenzig.blogspot.com/2006/09/tipidea-make-virtual-internet-explorer.html

Jim

On 12/19/06, M <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 How are IE plugins handled by these virtualised solutions ?