[THIN] Server Hangs during XPa installation when mapping drives

  • From: "Eric Thurber" <EThurber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:01:30 -0400

I have been battling with installing Citrix XPa for days now on a clean =
Win2k installation.  Out of the box, I am disappointed at how poor this =
stuff is, I read all the white papers and instructions thoroughly before =
starting as well.  At first I learned that I had to disable all of the =
Compaq Management services in order to not get a blue screen during =
install (Thanks Ed).  Now after a fresh install of Win2k again and a =
fresh install of XP it cannot remap the drives, once it gets to that =
point it hangs forever with no warning or errors.  Any ideas on this =
would be appreciated.

Thanks, Eric Thurber
Network Engineering
503-598-5455