[THIN] Re: Server Hang

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <R.Beekmans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:22:37 +0100

...the article says at the end:

>>> Although it appears as if your computer has stopped responding, it
has not. <<<<

This is the worst arrogance I've ever seen from them...millions of users
experience their session hanging and M$ simply says it's not.......IT
BLOODY HELL FOR DAMN SURE IS !!!!! (sorry for cursing.....frustration
with M$ for about 10 years)

Met vriendelijke groet

Rob Beekmans
Technical consultant