[THIN] Server Crashing

  • From: "Uy, Jerry (ERA)" <Jerry.Uy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:12:11 +0930

Hi there,

Almost all of the Citrix servers I inherited crashes late in the afternoon
about the same time when users starts logging off.  I am unable to gather STOP
codes at the moment due to various reasons.  The following are installed on the
servers:

W2K SP3
Citrix FR2/SP2
KB824146
KB828749
Q328020
Q331490
Q815021
Q828750
XE102W014

I seem to remember this is a known issue and M$ have a hotfix for this but I
cannot find it anymore.  Did not find a lot on the archives.

They are due to be re-built but it would be good to keep them a little stable
at the moment.

Rgds!
This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials? Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions
and Time Zone Support. EOL delivers any print job, any
time zone, to any client, over Any protocol (ICA or RDP)!
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/index.asp