[THIN] Re: Server Crashes

  • From: "David Abowitt" <DAbowitt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:22:54 -0800

We did also and what we found was that rouge printers that where not compatible
with MF 1.8 which caused the spooler server to crash.  In fact, we got the same
error message you indicated. What we had to do was limit connection with only
specific printers such as HP with PCL4 or 5e drivers.

David Abowitt, MCSE
Systems Manager
Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles