[THIN] Re: Server Crashes

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:26:22 -0500

Yep,

Had a bad 1024 MB stick of RAM.  Took it out and no more BSOD.

Hope that helps you...

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>