[THIN] Server Cluster Node shut down procedure

  • From: "Nagarajan Haridas" <nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 17:22:26 +0530

All

I have Citrix Data Store residing on 2 SQL Cluster nodes (Microsoft Server
Cluster). Citrix Data Store resides in SAN volume. I do have a SAN
Maintenance so I need to shutdown the 2 SQL Server nodes.

Can anybody provide the procedure of shutting down the SQL nodes? Does
Cluster Service need to be stopped prior to shutdown on both the nodes.. Is
there any priority in shutting down both servers? If so while turning on the
2 Servers after maintenance where the Cluster Service needed to be started
from?

Can any one comment on this ..

Thanks

Nagarajan

Disclaimer

"This message is not an official communication of SLK Software.  The sender
of this message is neither acting as an agent nor in any other capacity for
or on behalf of SLK Software.  SLK Software accepts no responsibility or
liability in connection with the posting of this message."