[THIN] Re: Serious Problem! HELP!

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:37:35 -0400

They are only supposed to be available on ONE server.  But that servers
registry somehow Got restored to a machine on the same segment but in a
different farm.

I am unable to delete them as well.   It tells me the apps are READ-ONLY.
They are supposed to be available on only one machine currently.  They were
not Load-balanced applications.

Jason