[THIN] Separated Profiles

  • From: "Goings, Dwaine" <Dwaine.Goings@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:33:11 -0500

Separated Profiles

            What I have is a farm in another country that is been use for
production and the entire user base have local profile. What I would like to do
is move them to our new production farm and give the roaming profiles. Mind you
that we are using Active directory and would like for our user at some point to
log back into the old farm but not get the roaming profile but get the local
profile from the old farm.  I need help bad have two weeks to solve. Help.

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com