[THIN] Security on a HP T5300 Win CE.net Thin Client

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin @ Freelists (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:16:19 -0000

Hi Guys,

I have got a new HP T5300 running Win CE.net that I have been "playing" with,
and I enabled secuity and user autologon.  Now I can't find out how to logon
again as administrator.  The documentation that came with the thin client gives
instructions for a different OS (XPe?), and the documentation on the HP website
(for the correct OS)  doesn't mention how to switch users once you have
selected auto logon.

Any ideas because I am stuck now.

Cheers,

Steve

This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint .Print Server Engine
Thinprint can help you save money, protect resources,
simplify administration, save time and increase
flexibility by solving all of your printing needs.
http://www.thinprint.com