[THIN] Re: Secure proxying for RDP?

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:23:02 -0800

Check http://www.wissh.com/.
They do it through SSH redirect.

ALEX

From: Durf <stygmata@xxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Secure proxying for RDP?
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:09:32 -0500

Hi folks;

I'm looking for a solution for a clientless proxy for RDP that would
duplicate the functionality of the Small Business Server /Remote
'Connect to Servers/Desktops' feature.   Ideally it would work the
same way -- connect via SSL, offer a list of clients to connect to,
and launch Remote Desktop via ActiveX control.

Alternately I've been looking at NXServer (www.nomachine.com), but
that requires two things I'm trying to avoid -- client software, and a
(Linux) server on the other end.   Nothing against Linux; I'm just
trying to avoid putting an extra server box at client sites that use
Windows only.

Free would be nice, but not required. ;)
--
'The difference between theory and practice is larger in practice than

http://www.seamlessplanet.com
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at:
http://www.thinwiki.com