[THIN] Re: Secure Gateway deadlocks

  • From: "Cathy Campbell" <Cathy.Campbell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:42:42 -0800

The WI logon screen fails to display.  I'm able to logon on to the
server console fine, and it appears that nothing else has stopped
working.  I did a screen shot of all the started services on the WI/CSG
and the next time it happens, I'm going to check if anything has
stopped.  Any other recommends or ideas?