[THIN] Secure Gateway and SecurID

  • From: Mark.Bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:13:12 -0000

I am configuring a CSG environment to use SecurID for authentication. My
SecurID authentication is successful but as the NFuse (1.7) portal page
opens I get the following error:

ERROR: The web server is configured incorrectly to authenticate you using
your requested login type.

Has anyone seen this error before?

Thanks,
Mark

*******

otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at
http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.