[THIN] Secure Gateway 3.1.2 compatiblity

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:51:01 +0000 (GMT)

Im going to be upgrading all of our PS4 servers to Xenapp 5 FR2, in preperation
for this I wanted to upgrade our CSG servers to the latest version, which is
currently 3.1.2.

Looking at the Citrix documentation however,  It states that 3.1.2 is only
compatible with Citrix XenApp on Windows Server 2003, but Presentation server
is still referred to as Presentation server on the Citrix support site.

Is anyone using this version of CSG succesfully with  PS4, or if not, whats the
latest version people are using ?

Thanks

Andy