[THIN] Re: Secure Gateway

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:58:24 -0000

I think so - I know you can run webaccess and csg on the same box, and the
same holds true for presentation services and webaccess - can't recall if
I've had all three on the same box for testing; but never ever ever in
production.

You could argue that it would reduce hardware and license costs. But, in
doing so you've ruined your security model and opened yourself up to poor
performance for remote users. In addition, as its not a recommended
configuration - I'd be surprised if Citrix would support such a setup.

hth