[THIN] Re: Secure Gateway

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:08:08 -0600

UH. Big IP is really a hardware load balancer and doesn't really accept
the SSL traffic as much as it routes it.=20

Your OWA setup most likely uses Big Ip to route users between a couple
OF OWA server just the way it would route connections between a pair of
CSG or IIS servers.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20