[THIN] Secure Access Client help needed

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <PIGNATUSHA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Org Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:32:59 -0500

Hi,

We have CAG 4.2 appliance with AAC enabled and SSL cert installed. Basic access
things like Citrix apps, OWA, web resources and file shares work fine (that's
when you use the browser as a client).

I'm trying to understand the Secure Access Client that enables connections to
the network resources in private network. Can anybody shed some light on this:
1. Do I have to install Access client from Citrix site download or I can
configure CAG to provide client for user?
2. How to invoke to client? I downloaded and installed it from Citrix site
package but when I launch desktop icon it opens IE with this in the address bar:
"https:///?ClearAgCookies"; and doesn't do anything.
3. What is the difference between Access Policies and Connection Policies in
the Access Suite console?

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke Regional Hospital
tel. (613) 732-3675 #6150
fax. (613) 732-9986

The information in this email belongs to the Pembroke Regional Hospital
and may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use
of the individual or organization to which it is addressed.  If you are
copying or distribution of the contents of this email is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and