[THIN] Re: Search button does not work in published Explorer

  • From: Steve Sullivan <SSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:23:25 -0700

thanks for responding -

Drives are hidden, but if you don't root to the directory you want users to
be in, they can use the up-folder button and see Control Panel, server
desktop, Recycle Bin, Network Places, all that junk in the left pane. Some
of this can be policied out, but not easily . . .

Someone else must have hit this one and perhaps found a fix . . .

Steve