[THIN] Seamless/Window behavior with HP T5500 thin-client

  • From: "Arthur Reyes" <artadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:03:22 -0500

I am curious as to the expected behavior of applications launched via Web
Interface 2.0

I have configured all applications to launch seamlessly.  (MetaFrame XP 1.0)

When launched from a fat client, the application launches in a seamless
window.

When launched from the thin client, the application launches in a full
screen window.  If I minimize the application, there is a still the
background of a windowed application.

Is this expected behavior?

Another issue, when I launch a seamless desktop from the thin client, it
appears as a full screen desktop.  (two sets of start menus)

Should I be adjusting something on the thin client?