[THIN] Re: Seamless crashing to desktop - cloned vs scripted?

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:58:56 -0400

We clone our servers ( Vitrual and physical), however we only take the gold
image to OS install , Citrix install( in it's own local farm not prod farm) ms
patches citric patches and monitoring /security tools. We don't clone them with
apps installed. We push our apps with IM.

This method has been working great for us across 800 servers for the last 6
years with mo issues

Sent from my iPhone