[THIN] Re: Seamless application Lockups

  • From: "Mike Bollman" <MBollman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:09:08 -0600

Yes I have been monitoring the server and have not seen any strange
spikes, plus this server is hosting several other applications and none
of them are reporting any issues.  After working with the vendor on this
I'm really leaning toward buggy software, but as usual everyone blames
citrix first until proven otherwise.

The clients are at version 7

Mike Bollman
Network Engineer