[THIN] Re: Scrolling forever

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:36:29 -0400

John, we had the same issue with NCD ThinSTARs worked on it for way too
long.

These may not be the answers you want to hear, but we had 2 options that
ended up helping us:

1 - use the arrow keys instead of the mouse.
2 - put a PC in front of the user with a Citrix client.

I know the second one may seem severe, but this issue made it to our CFO and
we got pushed to place a PC in front of a bunch of the Financial people for
this very reason.  Although they still run everything in Citrix, they
haven't made a peep since.