[THIN] Re: Scrolling forever

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:10:45 +0100

We get this on our DOS clients - noones ever slapped me around enough to lo=
ok into it and fix it though :)
I expect its the same reason you're getting it, so I'll keep my eyes open!

(sorry, this is no help whatsoever!)

Andrew
--o--

>>> JCKelsey@xxxxxxxx 05/04/04 13:08:11 >>>
Metaframe XP FR3. =20
=20
We have a number of WYSE and Televideo thin terminals experiencing the
same problem. We have an application that requires you scroll down
through several screens.  When you click and hold the down arrow it
takes several seconds for the screen to actually catch up to you and you
end up scrolling way past where you wanted to go.  I've tried adjusting
everything I could think of on the terminals themselves.  Is there
anything on the server that you can set as far as scrolling time?
This problem does not occur when running the application from a PC
through the ICA client, only on terminals.
Thanks!!
=20
*******************************
John C. Kelsey