[THIN] Re: Scrolling forever

  • From: "Bodart, Bruce" <btb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:27:53 -0500

We have the same thing happen here in Excel.  Most of my users are on
Televideo's and those are the ones that have it happen.  I worked on
this for quite sometime and could not get it resolved.  The guy at
Televideo I work with had me update some of the clients to the latest
firmware, try different mice try the screen resolution thing but it
didn't matter.
What we ended doing for some of them was have them use the arrow keys,
of course they complained about that but it was better then the other
way.
For some of the others we have taken many of our old pc's and converted
them to citrix units and made sure we put the mouse driver on it.  These
people don't have that problem.  We told them we would give them a pc
but that it would still be Citrix.  As long as their spreadsheet didn't
scroll down to cell 1,000,000 they were happy.

Hope that helps.

Bruce Bodart