[THIN] Re: Scriptlogic 4.0 Printer mapping question

  • From: "White, Collin" <cwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:05:39 -0400

I agree with both of you, I too am not a script writing person and would
rather use the GUI interface.  I have enough things to do without learning
scripting at this point.  Maybe in the future, but not now.  Setting the
printer per individual is exactly what I need to do, and as far as my
printer drivers go, I have all the ones I need loaded on my servers.

Thanks alot for the input,

Collin White