[THIN] Re: Scripting - some pointers please.

  • From: "Ziots, Edward" <EZiots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:55:18 -0400

Here is a script that I use with cusrmgr.exe and tscmd.exe to populate my NT
4.0 domain with user account information and then update the terminal
services specific information. Just need to add the specific information in
the ctxusr.txt file.

CTXUSR.txt ( Format)

See if ti works for you in Win2k.
asingh (Usrname),RIHCTESA (Global Group they will be assigned to for
application),\\lscitrix\profiles\asingh (Terminal services profile
directory)

Ed
ctxusradd.bat (Code)

REM This batch script shows how to take two parameters from a .txt file
REM and have them inputed into a batch script that will loop and update
REM the specific groups in which users need to be apart of, along with
REM there terminal services specific settings.

FOR /F "tokens=1,2,3 delims=," %%I IN (ctxusr.txt) DO CALL "ctxusr.BAT" %%I
%%J %%K

ctxusr.bat ( Code)
cusrmgr -u %1 -m \\PDCNAME <file://\\PDCNAME>  -agg %2
tscmd RIPDC2 %1 TerminalServerProfilePath %3
tscmd RIPDC2 %1 ShadowingSettings 2
tscmd RIPDC2 %1 ModemCallbackSettings 0
tscmd RIPDC2 %1 BrokenTimeoutSettings 1
tscmd RIPDC2 %1 ReconnectSettings 0