[THIN] Re: Scripting PN

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:57:01 -0700

Presisely,  however, the Shadow key area of TS is getting populated with an
End User configuration.  All new profiles will use that EU App Cache path as
it's own.  This creates several issue relating to Roaming Profiles.  The
second issue is SSONSRV sometimes fails to load for the user causing PNAgent
to prompt for credentials.

Joe