[THIN] Re: Scripting

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 07:53:55 -0500

Actually I believe it only launches when a new session is created so if you are
using Session Sharing then it will only
launch for the first application that is launched and it will not launch for
subsequent apps on the same server.

One option is to disable Session Sharing.

Another option is to write a wrapper script for each published app. You could
write the script so that it accepts
command line arguments that specify the path of the application that needs to
be executed; that way you can specify the
same script for each published app.

  _____