[THIN] Re: Scripted Terminal Services Install

  • From: chad.king@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 12:42:12 -0400

Excellent.  I thought I saw that last week sometime but I couldn't find the
post.

Thanks for the help!
Chad

             "Joe Shonk"
             <joe.shonk@gmail.
             Sent by:                  thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: Scripted Terminal
             07-06-2006 11:28          Services Install
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

There was one posted a few days ago...

Sysocmgr.exe /i:sysoc.inf /u:"ServerComponents.txt" /r /q

ServerComponents.txt
--------------------------------

[Components]
TerminalServer=On
IEHardenAdmin=Off
IEHardenUser=Off

[TerminalServices]
AllowConnetions=1
LicensingMode=PerSession
PermissionsSetting=0

On 7/6/06, chad.king@xxxxxxxxxx <chad.king@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Anybody have a CMD file or VBScript that installs Terminal Services on a
  Windows 2003 Server, that wouldn't mind sharing?  For some reason I'm
  having problems finding something to reference for this.

  Thanks!
  Chad