[THIN] Re: Script question

  • From: "Webster" <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:19:38 -0600

START /WAIT is "supposed" to wait until iexplore terminates and then
continue with the next line in the batch file.

Webster

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Hamilton, Ronnie
Subject: [THIN] Re: Script question

Hi Andrew,

have tried this and it still gets the 2nd copy of the config file.

does the /wait command mean wait till IE launches before continuing with the
script of wait for a period of time before launching ?

Ronnie

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Andrew Wood

Does this help? e.g.

---

copy <source> <dest>

start /wait iexplore http://www.bbc.co.uk

copy <source> <dest

---

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Hamilton, Ronnie
Subject: [THIN] Script question

Hi

I am publishing a cmd file to copy a file to the users profile and then run
IE.

My question is how can I copy the original file back to the users
application after IE runs.

I have tried to put the copy command at the end but IE hasn't opened with
the settings from the first file.