[THIN] Re: Script notification

  • From: "Sullivan, Edward" <Edward.Sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:33:54 -0500

http://sourceforge.net/projects/blat/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/blat/>

 Blat - A Win32 command line SMTP mailer. Use it to automatically eMail
logs, the contents of a html FORM, or whatever else you need to send.

And it's free. Have fun.

Edward Sullivan
Sr Analyst
Windows Technical Services - West
Cingular Wireless
Office.469.227.2087
This email, and any attachments, are intended only for use by the
confidential information. It is the property of Cingular Wireless and its
Affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are
email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information contained is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
me and permanently delete the original and any copy thereof.

  _____