[THIN] Re: Screensaver Issues

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:16:06 +1000

Hi

I need to enable a screensaver for home users.  I cannot control their local
workstations hence the need to enable the Citrix screensaver for remote users
only.  I looked at CTX113039 and I have enabled the GPO already..  Still not
working...  I did read somewhere that the screensaver may not work on Published
Apps.  Do I need to publish a desktop for screensaver functionality to work?

Thanks
Ang