[THIN] Screen Saver policy

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:36:07 -0500

Hi all,

How can I set  a screen saver policy on a standalone (no domain) Win2k
Terminal Server?
I don't see a setting in the Local Security Policy.
I've always done from a Domain policy, but in this case I can't.

Thanks,

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859
Fax: (540) 653-8575

This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296