[THIN] Screen Resolution issue

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:33:46 -0500

I am having a screen resolution issue withour 21" monitors for this
published application.
This appliction is published in a percentage of client client desktop 97
percent. The logon screen shows up very small. I am thinking publishing to
a fixed screen size such as 1024x768 will fix this or putting an entry in
the Template.ica file for percentage of screen size. Anyone else seen this
issue?

Mike