[THIN] Re: Screen Prints and Print Now

  • From: "John Price" <JPrice@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:11:34 -0500

I'm using FullShot, but must admit that I only have it installed for one
person, so I do not know of any performace issues with multiple users.

http://www.inbit.com/

John

>>> bpolitis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/16/02 08:59AM >>>

I need to add Screen Print functionality to a MFXP, W2K server.  I
downloaded PrintNow from thethin.net.

Previously I thought I had seen several different Print Screen
utilities
available - but now can only find PrintNow.  Am I mistaken, did their
used to be some other utils available?

Is anyone using anything else?  If so, what?  And/or how is Print Now
working for you?