[THIN] Re: Saving TS profile to Novell Server

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:50:18 +0000

NT4 with Novell 5 and it works ok here! (Client 4.83 and no DLU though) Not=
hing special done, but we specify the folder exactly, no %username% in the =
path

Andrew
--o--

>>> Stansel_Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 13/02/04 15:43:43 >>>
I had a ton of problems trying to save them to a Novell share, and
eventually gave up and put them on a Windows share.  Corrupt profiles,
invalid paths, etc; =20