[THIN] Re: Satellite DSL and TS

  • From: "Nail, Larry" <lnail@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:09:32 -0500

Tried it over a friend's GILSAT link (not directway, but same principles &
different freqs)... ICA worked slowly, sluggishly, & in general not so hot.
I also have to comment that I did it thru a VPN pipe so that slowed it down
somewhat.  Personally, my old 40kb dialup connections did better than the
satlink.