[THIN] Re: Satellite Access

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 07:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thats pretty absurd. You can adjust Citrix or TS for latency just fine.
JK

Ron Jameson <rjameson@> wrote:Yes - latency is unbearable on this type
setup...we even found WiFi
wireless in our coverage areas as well has enough latency to cause
problems. We make a point to say no wire, no VPN or Terminal Services.

Ron