[THIN] Re: Safeword for Citrix from vs. RSA SecureID Token

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:41:43 +1000

Hi Daniel,

Last install I did used the standard install off CD with WI 2.1 and it
worked fine. I did it on win2k though 'cause throwing 2003 into the mix was
potentially too interesting.

Uncovered a bug in the dsa.msc interface where if you looked up a use in the
AD using find, the safeword addin would crash dsa. If you navigated to a
user, it worked fine.

The install is done as two separate parts, one for the iis/nfuse server
(nfuse agent only) and the other for a member server/domain controller
(latter preferred).

We're waiting for an update from SecureComputing for the bug, but everything
else works fine, so far anyway ;-)

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack